|Characters||Monika, Bracken, Forrest, Orlando, Timber, Cedar, Leafelet, Elmie|
|Game introduced||Fantasy Life|
The Woodcutter is a Life you can choose to lead in the game Fantasy Life. It is one of 12 Lives that can be chosen as the player's main life at any time during the game by visiting the Guild Master (except during a story mission).
The Woodcutter uses axes to cut logs from trees around the world.
When the player chooses the Woodcutter life he learns 1 skill: Woodcutting. The max skill level is 15 (20 with the DLC). To unlock the new cap Legend rank must be reached and then, with the Woodcutter life active, talk to Divinus. He will increase the cap of the skill to 20 and upgrade the licence to God-in-Training rank.
|Woodcutting||Your proficiency at woodcutting. Raise your skill level to increase your selection of axes and chop down sturdier trees.|
When leveling a life, the player will gain several abilities. This abilities help by improving the life itself. Below is a list of Woodcutter abilities:
- Axe Swing
- It's the first ability unlocked witch allows to cut trees by pressing the A button. By doing it the player loses SP
- Full Axe Swing
- At Novice rank, the Full Axe Swing ability is unlocked, allowing to execute a greater swing which cost a little more SP by holding A button.
- Ax Bomber
- At Novice rank, the Ax Bomber ability is unlocked, allowing to execute a powerful swing that cost more SP by pressing X button.
- Upon reaching Apprentice, the ability Mettle is unlocked, allowing to execute a even more powerful swing, also costing more SP, by holding X button.
- Mega Mettle
- At Expert rank, the Mega Mettle ability is unlocked, allowing to execute an especially powerful swing, costing much more SP, by holding X button for more time.
- Upon reaching the Adept rank, the ability Axe-copter is unlocked, allowing the special skill gauge to be chargeable. Once fully charged, it can be used by pressing X button. This unleash a powerful special skill attack.
- Lumberjack's Spirit
- At Master rank, the Axe-copter ability becomes Lumberjack's Spirit, increasing the power of the special skill attack.
- Tornado Chopper
- At God/Creator rank, the Lumberjack's Spirit ability becomes Tornado Chopper, further increasing the power of the special skill attack.
- Pure Axecellence
- Upon reaching God/Creator, the ability Pure Axecellence is unlocked, allowing the special skill gauge to be chargeable twice. Once double-charged, this ability unleash the Mystic skill attack, which is the most powerful strike that the woodcutters can use.
Woodcutter NPC List
There are a number of other Woodcutter class NPCs around Reveria, who unlock challenges, provide equipment and plot. Talk to these when they have a ? over their heads.
- Master Heyho (Life Master): Heyho's House - East Castele
- Bracken (Leafe): Castele Forest - East Castele
- Unlocks the "Elderwood's Eldest" challenge (Adept)
- Gives Stained-Glass Butterfly x3 (Hero)
- Monika: Outside Heyho's House (Day), Heyho's House (Night) - East Castele
- Forrest: Castele Forest - East Castele
- Unlocks the "Sacred Harvest" / "The Tree of Earth" challenge (Apprentice)
- Orlando: Near Turtle Stall (Day) - Port Puerto Beach District, Port Puerto Marina (Night)
- Joins party at Expert
- Unlocks the "Down Wind" challenge (Master)
- Timber (Leafe): Near Lighthouse - Port Puerto Beach District
- Unlocks the "Fire Sale" challenge (Expert)
- Gives Champion Beetle x3 (Hero)
- Cedar: Al Maajik Library of Magic (Day), Near Save Point (Night) - Al Maajik Outskirts
Class Challenges reward the player with Stars which accumulate to raise the rank of the player within the Life Class. Talk to Master Heyho to cash in challenge rewards.
The U.S. Localization has differing names for many challenges. As such they will be listed after the U.K. localization names.