|Characters||Daniel, Rocque, Mary, Molan, Moleo, Molina|
|Game introduced||Fantasy Life|
The Miner is a Life you can choose to lead in the game Fantasy Life. It is one of 12 Lives that can be chosen as the player's main life at any time during the game by visiting the Guild Master (except during a story mission).
When the player chooses the Miner life he learns 1 skill: Mining. The max skill level is 15 (20 with the DLC). To unlock the new cap Legend rank must be reached and then, with the Miner life active, talk to Divinus. He will increase the cap of the skill to 20 and upgrade the licence to God-in-Training rank.
|Mining||Your proficiency at mining. Raise your skill level to increase your selection of pickaxes and your ability to mine larger, more difficult spots.|
When leveling a life, the player will gain several abilities. This abilities help by improving the life itself. Below is a list of Miner abilities:
- It's the first ability unlocked witch allows to mine ores by pressing the A button. By doing it the player loses SP
- Fierce Swing
- At Novice rank, the Fierce Swing ability is unlocked, allowing to execute a greater swing which cost a little more SP by holding A button.
- Smash Hit
- At Novice rank, the Smash Hit ability is unlocked, allowing to execute a powerful swing that cost more SP by pressing X button.
- Ore Breaker
- Upon reaching Apprentice, the ability Ore Breaker is unlocked, allowing to execute a even more powerful swing, also costing more SP, by holding X button.
- Ore Buster
- At Expert rank, the Ore Buster ability is unlocked, allowing to execute an especially powerful swing, costing much more SP, by holding X button for more time.
- Terra Former
- Upon reaching the Adept rank, the ability Terra Former is unlocked, allowing the special skill gauge to be chargeable. Once fully charged, it can be used by pressing X button. This unleash a powerful special skill attack.
- Earthly Treasures
- At Master rank, the Terra Former ability becomes Earthly Treasures, increasing the power of the special skill attack.
- Bedrock Break
- At God/Creator rank, the Earthly Treasures ability becomes Bedrock Break, further increasing the power of the special skill attack.
- Let's Rock!
- Upon reaching God/Creator, the ability Let's Rock! is unlocked, allowing the special skill gauge to be chargeable twice. Once double-charged, this ability unleash the Mystic skill attack, which is the most powerful strike that the miners can use.
- Shops that are all over the world.
- Enemies Drops and Bounties.
- Treasure chests that are all over the world.
- NPCs. Such as King Erik Stone.
- Crafted by Blacksmiths.
Some of them come with special effects useful to mine and when crafting more effects can be added. To see full list of effects visit Crafting Effects.
|Picture||Item||Rarity||Skill Level||Normal||Special Effect||Lives|
|Lava Pickaxe||5||24||27||30||34||37||Wingstone Damage +||All|
|Deep Sea Pickaxe||6||30||34||38||42||46||Charged Attack Power +||All|
|Ancient Pickaxe||7||36||40||45||49||54||Great-Deposit Damage +||All|
|Mole Pickaxe||8||44||49||54||60||?||Sweet Spot Area +||All|
|Solar Pickaxe||11||54||??||??||??||79||Rare Drops +|
|Gigaga Pickaxe||12||50||??||62||??||??||Max Sweet Spot Strikes +||All|
|Demonic Pickaxe||13||65||72||80||87||95||Sweet Spot Strike Power +||All|
|Spirit Pickaxe||15||70||78||86||94||102||Special Deposit Damage +|
Miner NPC List
There are a number of other Miner class NPCs around Reveria, who unlock challenges, provide equipment and plot. Talk to these when they have a ? over their heads.
- Master Duglas (Life Master): Castele Mine - East Castele
- Daniel: Castele Mine (Day), Just outside Castele Mine (Night) - East Castele
- Mary (US Version: Ruby): Castele Artisans' District (Day), Duglas' House (Night)
- Manuel: Snoot's Emporium (Day)- Port Puerto Palace Way; Port Puerto Inn (Night)- Port Puerto Marina
- Moleo (mole): Near South Beach - Port Puerto Beach District
- Angela: Near Eastern Shops (Day), The Watering Hole (Night) - Al Maajik Sandtown
- Unlocks "Earthly Wings" (Expert)
- Joins party at Master
- Gives Unknown Life-Form (God/Creator)
- Rocque: Near Desert Entrance (Day), The Watering Hole (Night) - Al Maajik Outskirts
Class Challenges reward the player with Stars which accumulate to raise the rank of the player within the Life Class. Talk to Master Duglas to cash in challenge rewards.
The U.S. Localization has differing names for many challenges. As such they will be listed after the U.K. localization names.