- 40,000 Dosh
- Bone Dragon Horn
- Tail Swing: The enemy swings its tail, sometimes followed by Netherworld Breath, or vice versa.
- Fearful Feast: The enemy bites the enemy, as if it’s eating dinner; this is sometimes followed by
- Netherworld breath: The enemy breathes out purple flames that have long range.
- Decapitation: At half health, the enemy removes its head, smashing it into the ground, taking a bite a few times.It then swings its tail around and uses its head more. When finished, it scratches its head like a dog, giving time to strike.
- This enemy is arguably the toughest enemy in the game, alongside the Ancient Napdragon.
- This enemy has high magic defence.
- Players should consider being at least at level 150 and should bring two strong allies such as Ophelia, Celestia, Jinx, Fern, etc.
- Players may need to adjust their stats by visiting the Tome of Shadows or by using a Demonic Mirror.
- Players may find useful equipping Goddess's Blessing and Miracle Gloves since both items revive characters to their full HP, especially helpful with allies that get too close to enemies right after reviving (such as Ophelia or Mustang).This tip also works wirh the Ancient Napdragon.
- This enemy adds another wide area attack when just half of the HP bar is left, similar to the Typhoon Bird and the Ancient Napdragon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.