|Characters||Beaker, Fizz, Rupert, Petri, Prof. Snooze, Genieus|
|Game introduced||Fantasy Life|
The Alchemist is a Life you can choose to lead in the game Fantasy Life. It is one of 12 Lives that can be chosen as the player's main life at any time during the game by visiting the Guild Master (except during a story mission).
When the player chooses the Alchemist life he learns 3 skills: Alchemy, Compound Alchemy and Accessory Alchemy. The max skill level is 15 (20 with the DLC). To unlock the new cap Legend rank must be reached and then, with the Alchemist life active, talk to Divinus. He will increase the cap of these 3 skills to 20 and upgrade the licence to God-in-Training rank.
When leveling a life, the player will gain several abilities. This abilities help by improving the life itself. Below is a list of Alchemist abilities:
- Quick Mix
- Upon reaching the Adept rank, the ability Quick Mix is unlocked, allowing the special skill gauge to be chargeable. Once fully charged, it can be used by pressing X button. This automatically completes the next 3 tasks perfectly in a row with Great performance.
- At Master rank, the Quick Mix ability becomes Insta-Mix, increasing the number of tasks to 5.
- Mix Master
- At God/Creator rank, the Insta-Mix ability becomes Mix Master, further increasing the number of tasks to 7.
- Alchemic Touch
- Upon reaching God/Creator, the ability Alchemic Touch is unlocked, allowing the special skill gauge to be chargeable twice. Once double-charged, this ability allows you to instantly finish your current recipe.
- Mixology 101
- Upon reaching Expert, the ability Mixology 101 is unlocked, allowing the addition of an extra material. To view which effect each material has, see: Crafting Effects. At God/Creator rank and with the Alchemist life active, it's possible to add a second material. This material can only be a Divine Orb, and when used, the item crafted will always be of divine quality.
- Upon reaching Master, the ability Chemist is unlocked, allowing the name of the player to be added onto items they craft. This can be viewed by looking underneath Rarity on an item, in which it says Made by: "Player Name".
- Shops that are all over the world.
- Enemies Drops and Bounties.
- Treasure chests that are all over the world.
- NPCs. Such as King Erik Stone.
- Crafted by Alchemists.
Some of them come with special effects useful to alchemy and when crafting more effects can be added. To see full list of effects visit Crafting Effects.
|Picture||Item||Rarity||Skill Level||Normal||Special Effect||Lives|
|Bubbling Flask||3||16||18||21||23||26||Higher quality rate +1%||All|
|Sol Flask||5||24||27||30||34||37||Higher quality rate +5%||All|
|Icicle Flask||6||30||34||38||42||46||Higher quality rate +10%||All|
|Forbidden Flask||8||44||49||54||60||65||Higher quality rate +20%||All|
|Miracle Flask||11||54||60||66||73||79||Higher quality rate +25%|
|Flask of Dawn OI||12||50||56||62||68||74||Crafting time limit +||All|
|Big Bang Flask OI||13||65||72||80||87||95||Crafting S. Skill rate +25%||All|
|Yggdrasil Flask OI||15||70||78||86||94||102||Higher quality rate +30%|
Alchemist NPC List
There are a number of other Alchemist class NPCs around Reveria, who unlock challenges, provide equipment and plot. Talk to these when they have a ? over their heads.
- Master Flamel (Life Master): Royal Castele Library - Castele Square
- Unlocks the "Fabulous Flask" / "Flask Formation" challenge (Expert)
- Gives Alchemist's Trophy (Master)
- Unlocks the "Bombs Away! Final Barrage" / "Bombs Away! Part 3" challenge (Hero)
- Unlocks the Great Bomb recipe (Hero)
- Joins party at God/Creator (when the special request is initially accepted)
- Unlocks the Djinn Talisman recipe upon reaching God rank and accepting the Alchemist's special request.
- Unlocks the Tsunami Talisman recipe upon the first time completing the special request.
- Beaker: Royal Castele Library - Castele Square
- Fizz: Near Shops (Day) - Castele Artisan District, Royal Castele Library (Night) - Castele Square
- Rupert: Outside General Goods (Day), Near Small Pier (Night) - Castele Square
- Petri: Outside Crankshaft's Workshop (Day), Crankshaft's Workshop (Night) - Port Puerto Marina
- Genieus: Prof. Snooze's Laboratory - Al Maajik Sandtown
- Prof. Snooze: Prof. Snooze's Laboratory - Al Maajik Sandtown
Class Challenges reward the player with Stars which accumulate to raise the rank of the player within the Life Class. Talk to Master Flamel to cash in challenge rewards.
The U.S. Localization has differing names for many challenges. As such they will be listed after the U.K. localization names.
- Main article: Alchemist Recipes